Economical, Safe and FDA/USDA-CERTIFIED
Our FDA/USDA-approved poly bags are made with 100% high clarity polyethylene materials, making them a cost-efficient option for food or drug-related products. They keep your items clean and safe during shipment and are available in both reclosable and lay-flat configurations. If you have a specific need, our team of engineering specialists can customize the bag color, size and thickness to meet your objectives.
- Anti-static Poly Bags offer protection from external electric energy while reducing static build up for electronic components. Available in a 3 mil translucent metallic material for easy content identification.
- Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors (VCI) are used for shipping and storage of metal parts. Combining a variety of papers and poly materials, VCI’s provide added protection from corrosion and moisture buildup.
Engineering budget-friendly packaging to ensure optimal substrate, fit & protection for our customers.
100 Technology Way
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Plastic Injection Molding
- The Future of Global Corrugated Board Packaging to 2025 May 12, 2022
- 3 Top Packaging Issues Emerge in 2018 February 19, 2018
- Packaging a Start-up, Part 1: Budgets January 22, 2018
- McDonalds to Make Switch to Fibre-based Packaging January 12, 2018